Word Power Hour
Do you get frustrated when you can’t think of a word?
Vocabulary is one of the most important aspects of learning the English language. It is necessary to build a strong foundation of English words. Word Power Hours is for students of all ages!
About Word Power Hour
Word Power Hour is our interactive 60-minute Zoom lesson with a “live” tutor to improve English fluency. Learn online on a smartphone or any connected device.
Students practice and remember new words to start using them immediately. Using the Zoom chat feature, the tutor types individual words. Students are then asked the following:
- To type a sentence using the word.
- To give synonyms of the word and use them in a sentence.
- To give antonyms of the word and use them in a sentence.
Additional questions prompt students to create more sentences in different tenses.
What do students learn?
- Vocabulary and Definitions
- Spelling and Pronunciation
- Tenses and Sentence Structure
What are the benefits?
- Increase vocabulary used in everyday situations
- Improve speaking, writing, and grammar
- Build self-confidence to engage in everyday situations
Choose the number of lessons at checkout.
- 1 student: $35 CAD
- 2 students: $25 CAD each
- 3-5 students: $20 CAD each