Word Power Hour
BUILD YOUR VOCABULARY!
Do you get frustrated when you can’t think of a word?
English Vocabulary is one of the most important aspects of the English language. It is necessary to build a strong foundation of English words. Research shows that knowing one form of a word does not indicate that learners know all forms of the word. There are many different forms of similar words. It is important to see and practice all of them.
Word Power Hour is an interactive 60-minute lesson with a “live” tutor on Skype. Our lessons will help you increase your English fluency. You will remember these new words and start using them immediately.
Using the Skype chat feature, the tutor types words and asks students:
- Type a sentence using the word.
- What are some synonyms (words that mean the same)?
- What are some antonyms (words that are the opposite)?
- Type the sentence in a different tense.
What will students learn?
- Vocabulary and Definitions
- Spelling and Pronunciation
- Tenses and Sentence Structure
- Synonyms and Antonyms
Free Vocabulary Journal included
- FOR STUDENTS OF ALL AGES!
- Learn anywhere using a smartphone or any connected device
- Increase vocabulary used in everyday situations
- Improve speaking, writing, and grammar
- Build self-confidence
There are three levels in our Word Power Hour program to improve your English fluency. Each level of this course will teach you hundreds of new words!
- Level 1 – Beginner
- Level 2 – Intermediate
- Level 3 – Advanced
To find out your English proficiency level, take our Free Placement Test.
- $35 CAD per student
- 2 students: $25 CAD per student
- 4 students: $15 CAD per student
“Learning another language is not only learning different words for the same things but learning another way to think about things.” ~ Flora Lewis