Become A Fluency Tutor
Please review the following information carefully before completing the application form below to become an online ESL tutor with Fluency Tutors.
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certified
- Native English-speaker with neutral accent
- North American (Canada or USA)
- Minimum 6 months online ESL teaching experience
How to Apply
1. Self-Intro Video (please read the following completely)
Record a self-intro video between 1-2 minutes in a well-lit area with a neutral background (i.e. in front of a wall with no doors). While recording, be sure to smile and show how kind and friendly you are!
- Try your best not to read from a script
- Maintain eye contact with the camera like you are speaking to a student
- Say your first name and nationality
- Mention your teaching certifications and experience: online, in-class, abroad
- Discuss how you would engage students online
- Explain why you would be a great online teacher
NOTE: Remember that you are introducing yourself to potential new students. This is your chance to shine. Show your passion for teaching! Don’t be shy!
2. Upload your self-intro video to YouTube
- Please read How to Upload a Video to YouTube and choose your privacy settings.
3. Paste the YouTube link in the field on the application form below
NOTE: If you remove your video from YouTube after you paste the link, the link will be broken and your video will be unavailable to view.
If your application is approved, you will receive an email within 5 days to schedule your interview.