Become A Fluency Tutor
Please review the following information carefully before completing the application form below to become an online ESL tutor with Fluency Tutors.
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certified
- Native English-speaker with neutral accent
- North American (Canada or USA)
- Minimum 6 months online ESL teaching experience
How to Apply
1. Self-Intro Video
Record a 2-minute self-intro video in a well-lit area with a neutral background. Please remember that you are introducing yourself to potential students. This is your chance to shine! Show your passion for teaching! Don’t be shy!
- First name and nationality
- Where you currently live (City and Country)
- Teaching certifications and experience: Online, In-Class, Abroad
- How you would engage students online
- Why you would be a great online ESL teacher
2. Upload your self-intro video to YouTube
- Please read How to Upload a Video to YouTube and choose your privacy settings.
3. Paste the YouTube link in the field on the application form below
NOTE: If you remove your video from YouTube after you paste the link, the link will be broken and your video will be unavailable to view.
If your application is approved, you will receive an email within 5 days to schedule your interview.