Meet our Tutors and our Management Team
Our goal is to help students of all ages and levels become fluent in the English language.
Since 2017, Fluency Tutors has become one of the fastest-growing online English companies in North America. We are based in beautiful Vancouver, Canada. The nationalities of our certified tutors are from Canada, the USA, and the UK. They deliver one-on-one lessons in private online classrooms using Zoom. Our tutors live in countries and time zones throughout the world. This allows us to deliver our online PROGRAMS & COURSES on the days and times that are most convenient for our students.
Get the personal attention you deserve!
- Learn from home or anywhere in the world
- Schedule lessons when it is convenient
- Get 1-on-1 support, feedback and build confidence
- Learn at your own pace without wasting time or money
- Study only the skills you need to improve
- Access tutor and lessons from any smartphone or connected device
MEET OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Jacqueline Smith, Founder & CEO
I have always been passionate about the English langue and making a difference in the lives of others. When I started Fluency Tutors in 2017, my goal was to build a tutor community of like-minded professionals who teach and mentor students of all ages and levels. They not only teach students how to become fluent users of the English language but they also develop their minds to help them become global citizens. Our success lies in the success of our students and our ability to work as a unified team.
Zain Khan, Co-Founder & Partner
I am a serial entrepreneur on a mission to animate the magical experience of life and create a conscious culture with solid communication skills! It is my passion to execute pedagogical tutelage for trainers and learners of the English language. I love to travel and explore new cultures. My motto while mentoring test-takers: ” Learning is fun!” I promote simplicity and believe in the mantra “less is more.” I am honored and humbled to be part of the Fluency Tutors Management Team.
Judy Li, Manager, Fluency Kids Program
Teaching language to students of all ages has always been a passion of mine. I believe that learning foreign languages allows people to expand their view of the world and develop a deeper understanding of human interactions. I am honoured to be part of the Fluency Kids team as we aim to help strengthen the English skills of young learners and guide them to achieving their language goals.
OUR BUSINESS AWARDS
- 2018: Business Excellence Award for Best Teacher-Training Provider in Western Canada
- 2019/2020: Canadian Business Award for Best ESL Training Provider in Western Canada
- 2020: Canadian Prestige Award for Online English Learning Courses of the Year in Western Canada
- 2021: Global Business Insight Award for Most Outstanding Online ESL Training Provider in Western Canada