Word Power Hour for Kids
Kids will learn new words and start using them immediately!
Vocabulary is one of the most important aspects of learning the English language. It is necessary to build a strong foundation of English words. Knowing one form of a word does not mean you understand all forms of that word. It is important to learn and practice each of them.
Word Power Hour is an interactive 60-minute online lesson with a “live” tutor to improve your child’s fluency in the English language.
Students are presented with a word and asked:
- What is a synonym of the word? (a word that means the same)
- What is an antonym of the word? (a word that means the opposite)
- Type a sentence using the word.
Kids will learn:
- Vocabulary, Spelling, and Pronunciation
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- More than 100 words to learn!
- Learn anywhere using a smartphone or any connected device
- Increase vocabulary used in everyday situations
- Build self-confidence
- For students of all ages
Students must complete a free language test to determine their level prior to starting lessons.
- Level 1 – Beginner
- Level 2 – Pre-Intermediate
- Level 3 – Intermediate