Speaking Tasks Evaluation
Our Certified CELPIP Instructors will assess your Speaking tasks using the same framework as CELPIP Raters.
- Does the speaker address the task?
- Does the speaker speak clearly with minimal pauses and hesitations?
- Does the speaker accurately use a wide variety of words?
- Does the speaker use time indicators to add depth and detail to the response?
- Does the speaker avoid repeating ideas?
- Is the speaker’s tone appropriate for the social context of the task?
- Does the speaker use appropriate rhythm, pronunciation, and intonation patterns?
- Does the speaker conclude with an appropriate closing remark?
- Does the response contain ideas that are well organized, easy to follow, and express precise and/or deeper levels of meaning?
- Is the response long enough?