IELTS Reading Module
Reading is the second part of the IELTS test. It consists of:
- Three or four reading passages that increase in difficulty
- Total of 40 questions to answer = total time to complete 60-minutes.
Though you can mark and write on the question paper, you must enter your answers on the Reading Answer Sheet. Extra time isn’t given for transferring your answers from the test booklet to the Reading Answer Sheet.
The Academic and General Training Reading tests are graded at the same level. However, because the texts in the Academic Reading test are more challenging overall than those in the General Training test, more questions need to be answered correctly on the General Training test to receive the same grade.
In the Reading Module, students study:
- Flowcharts, Notes, Tables, Summaries and Diagrams
- Short Answer and Sentence Completion Questions
- Matching Information
- Matching Headings
- Matching Sentence Endings
- Matching Features
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Identifying Information
- Writers Views and Claims
Monthly Payment Schedule