CELPIP READING MODULE (partners)
The CELPIP Reading module prepares students for the fundamental practices in reading for the reading component of the CELPIP test. This module is delivered 100% online.
Students will develop the following skills:
- Active and passive reading strategies
- Retrieving meaning from the context
- Making improvements in reading speed
- Eliminating wrong answers
- Identifying main ideas
- Understanding meaning based on given context
- Understanding paragraph divisions
- Locating relevant paragraphs and/or sections in the text
- Recognizing the writer’s tone and intentions
- Separating facts from opinions
- Identifying different viewpoints
- Applying logic and finding connections
Partners (2 students)
Tues, Wed, Thurs (3 x per week) or Saturday-Sunday (2 x per week)
12 lessons (90-minutes each)
10% discount redeemed at checkout.
* Fees are subject to change and do not include materials purchased online.