CELPIP LISTENING MODULE (partners)
The CELPIP Listening Prep module gives an overview of the question types and expected responses for the listening component of the CELPIP test. This module is delivered 100% online.
Students will develop the following skills:
- Identifying the context, main ideas and supporting details for each situation
- Anticipating the questions and potential responses, including key information
- Vocabulary building
- Using abbreviations
- Note-taking strategies
- Identifying relevant and irrelevant information and interpreting visual clues
- Distinguishing between facts and opinions
- Identifying the differences between summaries and paraphrases.
Partners (2 students)
Tues, Wed, Thurs (3 x per week) or Saturday-Sunday (2 x per week)
12 lessons (90-minutes each)
10% discount redeemed at checkout.
* Fees are subject to change and do not include materials purchased online.