CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Upload completed tasks to our Writing Tasks Upload Dropbox folder below or email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Certified CELPIP Instructor will evaluate your Writing Tasks and provide detailed feedback within 24 hours.
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
You volunteer at a local hospital for children. Your manager has asked you to contact local businesses to raise money for new equipment to save children’s lives.
In about 150 – 200 words, write an email to a local company. Your email should do the following things:
- Explain who you are and why you are writing.
- Describe how the hospital will use any money that is raised.
- Say how much money you need and how the company can donate it.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
You work for a small company that tries to be a very good place to work. The company wants to give all employees an additional benefit. The owner of the company has asked all employees to say which benefit they would prefer and why.
Option A: Vacation Time: Employees will get an extra two days of vacation time each year.
Option B: Profit Sharing: The company will share 1% of its profits with workers each year.
Write about 150 – 200 words.
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Explain the reasons for your choice.
- Why do you prefer it?