CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Upload completed tasks to our Writing Tasks Upload Dropbox folder below or email them to: email@example.com
- A Certified CELPIP Instructor will evaluate your Writing Tasks and provide detailed feedback within 24 hours.
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
You recently saw a police officer prevent a woman from being hit by a car. Your friend has asked you to describe what you saw.
In about 150 – 200 words, write an email to your friend. Your email should do the following things:
- Explain where you saw the police officer help the woman.
- Give details about how and why the woman almost got hit by a car.
- Describe how the police officer helped the woman and what happened afterwards.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
You live in a large apartment building. The building owner is planning to improve the building either by adding a large function room that residents could reserve to hold meetings or events, or by adding a modern fitness centre. The owner has asked all residents of the building to fill out an opinion survey.
Option A: Function Room for up to 80 people
Option B: Fitness Centre for up to 12 tenants at one time.
Write about 150 – 200 words.
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Why do you prefer it?