CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Upload completed tasks to our Writing Tasks Upload Dropbox folder below or email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- A Certified CELPIP Instructor will evaluate your Writing Tasks and provide detailed feedback within 24 hours.
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
Your friend is an excellent cook. For many years your friend has wanted to become a chef. Recently, however, your friend is thinking off giving up this dream and getting a job working in a store.
In about 150 – 200 words, write an email to your friend. Your email should do the following things:
- Say why you think your friend is good at cooking.
- Describe some of the benefits to your friend of trying to achieve his or her dream.
- Mention some disadvantages of finding a job working in a store.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
Your company has been successful recently and your manager wants to reward all employees. Your manager wants to know your point of view.
Option 1: a transportation pass that would allow free use of public transit for six months.
Option 2: a financial bonus equal to half their regular monthly salary.
Write about 150-200 words.
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Why do you prefer your choice?
- Explain the reasons for your choice.