CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Upload completed tasks to our Writing Tasks Upload Dropbox folder below or email them to: email@example.com .
- A Certified CELPIP Instructor will evaluate your Writing Tasks and provide detailed feedback within 24 hours.
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
You live near a park. Recently, some students from a local college have been spending time in the park in the evenings and at night. They talk loudly and play loud music.
In 150 – 200 words, write an email to the city council. Your email should do the following things:
- Give details about where you live.
- Describe the problem and how much it affects you.
- Explain what you would like the city council to do about this problem.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
Your company is holding a meeting for many staff members next month in another city. The person who is organizing the meeting wants to know whether employees would prefer to travel there by train or bus.
Plane: 4-hour trip – arrives at 11 PM.
Train: 9-hour trip – arrives the next day at 6 AM.
Write about 150-200 words.
- Choose the option you prefer.
- Explain why you prefer your choice and reasons.