CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Upload completed tasks to our Writing Tasks Upload Dropbox folder below or email them to: email@example.com .
- A Certified CELPIP Instructor will evaluate your Writing Tasks and provide detailed feedback within 24 hours.
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
Your recently bought a TV from a well known store in town. However, the TV worked for only three days and then it shut down for no reason. You went back to the store to talk to the manager but he was not available. You explained the situation to the sales person but he was very rude and didn’t provide any assistance. You left the store without a resolution.
Write a 150-200 word email to the store manager.
- Explain the problems you had.
- Complain about the service.
- Describe how you want the store to resolve the issue.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
Your company is planning a party to celebrate the end of the year. The party will take place at a location about one hour outside of town. The person organizing the party wants to know which option would be the best way for employees to travel to the location of the party.
OPTION A: Individual Transportation: Workers should use their own transportation to travel to the place where the party will be held.
OPTION B: Group Transportation: The company should arrange transportation to take workers to the place where the part will be held.
Write 150-200 words
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Explain the reasons for your choice.
- Why do you prefer your choice?