CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
You recently went on a business trip to see a demonstration of a new computer system. Your boss thinks these computers might be useful for the company. Your boss wants you to describe what you saw.
In 27 minutes, write 150-200-words to your boss and include the following:
• Explain where you saw the demonstration.
• Give details about what the computer system can do.
• Discuss why you think it would be useful for your company.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
Your company is planning a special lunch event in July. Your manager wants to know whether you think it would be better to have a barbeque at a local beach or to go to a local restaurant that sells fresh seafood.
OPTION A: Beach Barbeque: The company will supply all food and drinks.
OPTION B: Restaurant Lunch: The company will pay up to $50 per employee for food/drinks.
In 26 minutes, write about 150-200 words and include the following:
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Explain the reasons for your choice.
- Why do you prefer it?