CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Certified CELPIP Instructor will evaluate your Writing Tasks and provide detailed feedback
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
You recently stayed at a hotel for a few nights. The staff at the hotel were excellent and took very good care of you. It was the best service you have ever received.
Write a 150-200 word email to the manager of the hotel.
- Explain when you stayed at the hotel, how long you stayed and why you stayed there.
- Give examples of the great service you received.
- Describe how the hotel and its staff made you feel.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
You work for a large company. The company is deciding on a benefit package that would attract new employees. The existing employees would also get the same benefit package. The manager has asked which option you think would be the best to offer.
Option A: More Vacation Time – all staff will get an extra two days of vacation each year.
Option B: Higher Salaries – all staff will get a pay increase.
Write 150-200 words
- Choose the option you prefer.
- Explain the reasons for your choice
- Why do you prefer it?