CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2 and email to: email@example.com
- A Certified CELPIP Instructor will evaluate your Writing Tasks and provide detailed feedback.
Writing Task 1:
You recently went on a business trip. During your trip, you saw a demonstration of a new computer. Your manager thinks the computers might be useful for employees and wants to know what you saw.
Write 150-200-words to your manager
- Explain where you saw the demonstration.
- Give details about the features of the computer and what it can do.
- Discuss why you think the computer would be useful for your company.
Writing Task 2:
Your company is planning a party to celebrate the end of the year. The party will take place at a location about one hour outside of town. The person organizing the party wants your opinion on which method of transportation would be best to get employees to the party.
OPTION A: Individual Transportation: Workers should use their own transportation to get to the party.
OPTION B: Group Transportation: The company should arrange transportation to take workers to the party.
Write 150-200 words
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Explain the reasons for your choice and why your choice is preferable?