Congratulations on your decision to join our Community of Tutors!
We Believe in the Power of Human Connection!
Benefits of Becoming a Fluency Tutor
- Belong to a community based on three core values: honesty, integrity, transparency
- Easily access information directly in your Tutor Profile:
- OPPORTUNITIES button for current jobs
- NEWS button to stay up-to-date with everything going on
- Send direct MESSAGES to us for questions you need answers to
- Continuous support before, during and after job placement
- Native English-speaker with neutral accent
- Nationalities: Canada, USA, UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand
- TESOL, TESL, TEFL or CELTA certified
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum one year ESL teaching experience (online preferred)
Your video is your initial introduction to our Partners. This is where first impressions will really count.
NOTE: Previously recorded videos will not be accepted.
- Use the internal camera on any device to record your video
- Record your video in the area of your home where you teach; against a white or neutral colored background
- Follow “What to Discuss” instructions below
- Be mindful to keep your video close to 2 minutes in length
What to Discuss
- First name only
- Currently residence (City, Country)
In your own words, answer the following questions:
- Is English your first language?
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree?
- What are your ESL certifications?
- How many years have you taught ESL?
- How many years have you taught online?
- How do you engage students online?
- What makes you an exceptional ESL teacher?
Upload YouTube Video
Click here for instructions on how to upload your video to YouTube and choose your privacy settings. Once completed, paste the link to your YouTube video into the registration form.
NOTE: Do not delete your video from YouTube. Doing so will break the link in your Tutor Profile.
IMPORTANT: Once your registration is approved, you can login and complete your Tutor Profile. After clicking the UPDATE PROFILE button, be sure to scroll to the top to check for any “error messages” notifying you that a field has been missed. If there isn’t an error, you can be assured your profile has been saved successfully. Be sure to login to your profile often to check for instant messages from us and to review our OPPORTUNITIES page for job postings.