Congratulations on your decision to join our Community of Tutors!
We Believe in the Power of Human Connection!
Benefits of a Fluency Tutor
- Belong to a community based on three core values: honesty, integrity, transparency
- Belief in the non-judgmental principles of age, race and religion
- Match profile to partners for the most suitable positions
- Omit lesson planning using our branded Learning Platform
- Receive continuous support and resources before, during and after the hiring process
- Native English-speaker with neutral accent
- Nationalities: Canada, USA, UK, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand
- TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certified
- College or University Degree
- Minimum one year ESL teaching experience (online preferred)
Your video is your initial introduction to our Partners. This is where first impressions will really count.
NOTE: Previously recorded videos will not be accepted.
- Use the internal camera on any device to record your video
- Record your video in the area of your home where you teach; against a white or neutral colored background
- Follow “What to Discuss” instructions below
- Be mindful to keep your video close to 2 minutes in length
What to Discuss
- First name only
- Currently residence (City, Country)
In your own words, answer the following questions:
- Is English your first language?
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree?
- What are your ESL certifications?
- How many years have you taught ESL?
- How many years have you taught online?
- How do you engage students online?
- What makes you an exceptional ESL teacher?
Upload YouTube Video
Click here for instructions on how to upload your video to YouTube and choose your privacy settings. Once completed, paste the link to your YouTube video into the registration form.
NOTE: Do not delete your video from YouTube. Doing so will break the link in your Tutor Profile.
IMPORTANT: Once your registration has been approved, you will be able to login and complete your own Tutor Profile. Once each field of the profile has been filled click the UPDATE PROFILE button. Be sure to scroll to the top to check for an “error message.” This notifies you a field has been missed. If all fields are filled, you can be assured your profile has been completed and saved successfully.