Become a Fluency Tutor
Become part of our Tutor Community for networking, resources and opportunities!
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certificate
- Native English-speaker with neutral accent
- Accepted nationalities: Canada, USA, UK, Australia or New Zealand
- ESL teaching experience (minimum 6 months preferred)
Record a 2-minute self-intro video using your phone or the internal camera of any device. Be sure to record in a well-lit area with a neutral background. Be mindful of the time: 1-2 minutes only.
This is your chance to shine!
Show your passion for teaching our language!
Don’t be shy!
This is a very important step in the registration process. Your video becomes part of your Tutor Profile. You’re not only introducing yourself to us. Your profile and video will be viewed by students and schools that we partner with.
1. Introduce yourself
What do I say?
- First name only
- City and Country (where you currently live)
- Education and Certifications
- Teaching Experience:
- Online – In-Class – Abroad
- How you would engage students online
- Why you would be a great ESL teacher
2. Upload your Video to YouTube
Read these instructions that outline the steps to upload your video to YouTube.
NOTE: Choose privacy settings carefully.
3. Paste the link in your profile
After you’re approved, you will paste the link to your YouTube video into a field in your Tutor Profile.
NOTE: Removing your video from YouTube breaks the link and makes it unavailable in your Profile.
Once you’ve registered, wait for your approval. You’ll receive an email with login credentials and be on your way to building your personalized Tutor Profile.