Become a Fluency Tutor
Become part of our online Tutor Community for resources and ESL teaching opportunities! Register today and start building your Tutor Profile!
Requirements to :
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certificate
- Native English-speaker with neutral accent
- Accepted nationalities: Canada, USA, and the UK
- Online ESL teaching experience (minimum 6 months)
1. Record a Self-Intro Video
Record a 2-minute self-intro video using your phone or the internal camera of any device. Be sure to record in a well-lit area with a neutral background. This is a very important step in the registration process. Your video becomes part of your Tutor Profile. Remember that you’re not only introducing yourself to us, your profile and video will be viewed by students and schools that we partner with.
What do I say?
- What is your first name?
- What is your nationality?
- Where do you currently live? (City and Country)
- What are your teaching certifications?
- What is your teaching experience: – Online – In-Class – Abroad?
- How do you engage students online?
- Why would you be a great ESL teacher?
This is your chance to shine!
Show your passion for teaching our language!
Don’t be shy!
2. Upload your Self-Intro Video to YouTube
Please read How to Upload a Video to YouTube
3. Paste the link in your profile
Paste the link into the Self-Intro video field. Please note: If you remove your video from YouTube after you paste the link, the link will be broken and your video will be unavailable to view. Choose your YouTube privacy settings carefully.
Before you submit your registration, please be sure that you have included your Skype ID. This is an important part of the registration process, as it is how we will be communicating with you. If you are approved, you will receive an email with login instructions to be able to complete your Tutor Profile.