It is very important that students and tutors respectfully attend all sessions on time. Fluency Tutors reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any online course or lesson within 3 days prior to the start date.
Students and Tutors
Students and tutors are to be prompt for lessons.
- The tutor may cancel a lesson within 12 hours of the scheduled lesson time.
- The student may cancel a lesson within 6 hours of the scheduled lesson time or they will not be refunded for that lesson.
- In either instance, the student and tutor must be notified or the lesson will be considered a paid lesson.
Late or Absent from Lesson:
The tutor will wait up to 15 minutes from the beginning of the lesson for the student to attend.
- If the student does not attend after 15 minutes, they will be considered absent without notice and will not be refunded for the lesson.
- If the tutor is more than 15 minutes late for the lesson or absent without notice, a free lesson will be provided.
Rescheduling a Lesson:
All efforts are made made from the time the notice is provided to re-schedule the lesson at an agreed upon date and time. Rescheduling must not influence or interfere with the start of the next course or lesson.