CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Upload completed tasks to our Writing Tasks Upload Dropbox folder below or email them to: email@example.com
- A Certified CELPIP Instructor will evaluate your Writing Tasks and provide detailed feedback within 24 hours.
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
Every year you and several old friends spend a few days together in the winter. This year, your friend Sam is organizing things. You want to suggest an activity that you think everyone would enjoy.
In about 150 – 200 words, write an email to your friend. Your email should do the following things:
- Describe the activity you think you and your friends should do this year.
- Give details about where the activity is and how much it costs.
- Explain why this activity is good for everyone.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
The city where you live recently received a large sum of money from the government. The city council will use the money to benefit local people. One option is to give every resident, excluding children, a small sum of money. The other option is to give taxpayers a tax rebate.
Option A: Money: Each adult resident of the city would get $500 immediately.
Option B: Tax Rebate: All taxpayers would get a rebate worth up to $600 at the end of the year.
Write about 150 – 200 words.
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Explain the reasons for your choice.
- What problems are there with other choice?