CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Upload completed tasks to our Writing Tasks Upload Dropbox folder below or email them to: email@example.com
- A Certified CELPIP Instructor will evaluate your Writing Tasks and provide detailed feedback within 24 hours.
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
Every day you take lunch to work and leave it in a refrigerator at your office. For the last few days, somebody has been eating part of your lunch.
In about 150 – 200 words, write an email to your co-workers. Your email should do the following things:
- Explain why you bring lunch every day.
- Say what has been happening for the last few days and how it makes you feel.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
Your company is holding a special training session for all senior employees next week. The training will take place at a location about one hour away from the office. The person organizing the training wants your opinion about the best way for staff to travel to the training location.
Option A: Individual Transportation: Workers use their own transportation to get to the training session.
Option B: Group Transportation: The company arranges transportation to get to the training session.
Write about 150 – 200 words.
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Explain the reasons for your choice.
- Why do you prefer it?