CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Email your completed tasks to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Certified CELPIP Instructor will evaluate your responses and provide feedback within 24 hours.
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
You went out for dinner at a restaurant with your family yesterday last month. When you checked your credit card statement today, you saw that you have been charged twice for the meal.
In about 150-200 words, write an email to the restaurant manager. Your email should do the following things.
- Say when and why you went to the restaurant.
- Describe the problem in detail.
- Explain how the manager should fix the issue.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
You are a student at a local community college. The college is planning to offer online courses. The college wants all students to complete an opinion survey about which option they think is better.
Option 1: Courses available online only.
Option 2: Combined online classes with traditional classroom learning.
Write about 150-200 words.
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Why do you prefer your choice?
- Explain the reasons for your choice.