CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Email to: email@example.com
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
You have borrowed money from the bank and have agreed to pay a monthly amount. You are having financial difficulties this month and can’t afford to pay.
Write a 150-200 word email to the bank manager
- State the amount of money and why you borrowed the money.
- State the monthly repayment amount you agreed on.
- Explain why you cannot pay this month but will be able to pay next month.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
Your company wants all employees to become better at using computers. One option is to provide training at the office on Saturday mornings. The other option is for employees to visit a training centre on Tuesday evenings. The training centre is 30 minutes away from the office. Your manager wants to know which option each employee prefers.
OPTION A: Training at the Office: You would have to come to the office every Saturday morning for eight weeks. Each training session would last from 9am to 12pm.
OPTION B: Training at a Training Centre: You would have to visit the training centre every Tuesday evening for 12 weeks. Each training session would last from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.
Write 150-200 words
- Choose the option you prefer.
- Explain the reasons and why you prefer your choice?