CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
You recently saw a boy rescue a dog from a river. Now you have been asked by a reporter to describe the story for the local newspaper.
Write a 150-200 word email to the newspaper reporter.
- Explain where you saw the boy and dog.
- Give details about why the dog was in trouble in the river.
- Describe how the boy saved the dog and what happened after.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
You work for a small company that wants to offer health insurance to employees and their families. The company has asked all employees to say which health insurance plan they would prefer.
OPTION A: Full Plan: You would contribute 4% of your salary to this plan that would cover 80% of the cost of prescriptions and 50% of other medical expenses, including dental and travel.
OPTION B: Limited Plan: You would contribute 1% of your salary to this plan. This plan would cover 50% of the cost of prescriptions only. It would not cover dental, vision or travel expenses.
Write 150-200 words.
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Explain the reasons for your choice and why you prefer it?