CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2 below.
- Email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
Every year, your family spends one day together in the summer. This year, your sister is organizing the day. You want to suggest an activity that you think your family would really enjoy.
Write a 150-200 word email to your sister.
- Describe the activity.
- Give details about where the activity would be and how much it would cost.
- Explain why this activity would be good for everyone in the family.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
You are a teacher at a local community college. The college administrator wants to offer online courses for students. One possibility would be online-only courses and the other possibility would be courses that combine online lessons and traditional classroom learning. The administrator has asked all instructors to complete an opinion survey.
OPTION A: Online Only Courses: Students would attend all classes by logging in with their computer or mobile device.
OPTION B: Combined Online and Offline Courses: Students would have online classes plus at least one traditional class each week.
Write 150-200 words.
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Explain the reasons for your choice and why you prefer it.