CELPIP Writing Tasks
- Complete Writing Task 1 and 2
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing Task 1: Write an Email
A new nightclub has opened close to where you live. The sound from the nightclub is very loud and many people who go to the club are noisy when they arrive and late at night when they leave.
Write a 150-200 word email to the owner of the club.
- Give information about where you live
- Describe the problem and how it effects you.
- Say what you think the owner could do to resolve the issue.
Writing Task 2: Respond to a Survey
You live in a small town of 10,000 people. There is a large green area in the centre of town that is undeveloped. The city has sent out an opinion survey to see what residents would like to have built in that area.
Option A: Shopping Mall: would include restaurants, a large supermarket, and a movie theatre.
Option B: Recreational Park: would include a sports complex, a large green area, and a small petting zoo.
Write about 150-200 words.
- Choose the option that you prefer.
- Why do you prefer your choice?
- Explain the reasons for your choice.