CELPIP Listening Module
There are 6 parts in the CELPIP Listening test. This module includes an overview of the question types for each part of the Listening test as well as what is expected for responses.
Approximately 20 hours to complete.
You will learn how to:
- Listen carefully to understand the meaning of each part
- Use effective note-taking strategies
- Identify the main ideas and details for different situations
- Include key information in your responses
- Understand different tones and ways of communicating
- Use common sense for the best response
- How to make inferences
- Use the best vocabulary in your responses
- Identify information that is needed and not needed for your response
- Distinguish between facts and opinions
$35.00 CAD per 60-minute lesson