The new education trend today is blended learning. Blended learning combines the face-to-face interaction of a traditional classroom with the flexibility and convenience of online lessons. Students who are part of a blended learning model perform better than those who learn one or the other exclusively.
What is our blended learning program?
In the fast-paced environment of traditional classrooms, ensuring English lesson material is understood by every student is not always possible. Our blended learning program is not meant to replace the traditional classroom. Our incorporation of online ESL lessons will complement and strengthen the traditional classroom learning process. By collaborating with principals and teachers, our online tutors can continue the delivery of school curriculum seamlessly.
Our two blended learning options for schools are:
- delivering online lessons directly into the classroom during regular school hours
- delivering online lessons through our Fluency Kids program
With our native English, certified ESL tutors living in countries and time zones throughout the world, we can accommodate the delivery of online lessons any day and at any time.
What is the value in our program?
- Reduced pressure for students
- Target comprehension problems early
- Flexible scheduling with tutors in different time zones
- Professional reporting to measure student progress
Contact Us to discuss how we can bring our Blended Learning program to your school today!