The new trend in education today is blended learning. Blended learning combines the face-to-face interaction of a traditional classroom with the flexibility and convenience of online lessons. Students who are part of a blended learning model perform better than those who learn one or the other exclusively.
What is our blended learning program?
In the fast-paced environment of traditional classrooms, ensuring English lesson material is understood by every student is not always possible. Our blended learning program is not meant to replace the traditional classroom. Instead, our incorporation of online ESL lessons will complement and strengthen traditional classroom learning. By collaborating with principals and teachers, our online tutors can then continue the delivery of school curriculum seamlessly.
The two blended learning options available for schools are:
- Online lessons delivered directly into the classroom during regular school hours. OR…
- Online lessons delivered after school through our Fluency Kids program.
- Reduced pressure for students
- Targeted comprehension problems
- Preparation for Cambridge exams
- Professional reporting to measure student progress
Contact Us to discuss how we can bring our Blended Learning program to your school today!