We chose the universally recognized ‘heart-hands’ symbol to represent our brand.
It portrays us as what we strive to be… A company with heart, providing tutors who care!
Fluency Tutors began in January, 2017. We have become one of the fastest growing online English Language Teaching companies in Canada. Our success has come from the matching of our highly skilled ESL teachers with international students globally. Our rapidly growing community of online tutors live in countries and time zones throughout the world!
By providing our tutors with continuous support, they remain loyal and display a commitment in what they do and how they teach! We are extremely honored to have received top business awards in both 2018 and 2019.
In November of 2018, CV Magazine awarded Fluency Tutors with the
2019 Canadian Business Award for Best Online ESL Training Provider – Western Canada
In March of 2018, Acquisition International awarded Fluency Tutors with the
2018 Business Excellence Award for Best ESL Teacher Training Provider in Western Canada
- To build relationships with schools in meeting their educational goals
- To offer an alternative to the traditional classroom through blended learning
- To connect our pre-qualified teachers with language learners globally
- Achieve a high standard in spoken and written English
- Promote cultural awareness within the global community
- Prepare students abroad to adapt and communicate in the Western world
- Promoting honesty, integrity and transparency, within our team and tutors
- Believing in the non-judgmental principles of age, race and religion
- Encouraging open communication between teachers and students
What Sets Us Apart?
Our customized, branded Teacher Recruitment System (TRS) is what sets us apart. Our TRS is a streamlined process of assessing, pre-qualifying and preparing our teachers for interviews with the ESL Education Institutions we partner with. The TRS eliminates many of the steps in the hiring process; saving a considerable amount of time and money.
Our pre-qualification process includes confirming education, certifications, experience and Technical Requirements. Candidates register to become part of our Tutor Community and build individual Tutor Profiles.